Saturday 6 April 2013

My very first post

Hi Crafters of the Internet,

My name is Nicole, and I love making crafts. I have experience with sewing, jewellery making, painting, drawing and sculpting among other things. I have been making things for years, and have learned a lot through online tutorials. I figure it is about time I gave back to the community that gave so much to me, so I have created this blog :).

My aim is to share tips, tricks and tutorials for many of the crafts I do. I am hoping to post a new tutorial at least once a week, and plan to make video tutorials to go along with most of these, which I will post on YouTube and link to here. I will also post tips and tricks whenever I come across something that seems share worthy.

As I am just starting out, I appreciate any feedback you want to provide. Feel free to contact me on DidItMyself@hotmail.com.au or by commenting on my posts here. You can also feel free to let me know about any tutorials or tips you would like to see here.

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment